My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Decided to make my own blog

So I noticed everybody's got a "blog". Even in the news articles they are referring to blogs. In europe (especially in eastern europe) livejournal is gaining some respect. It's not much different from this blog thing, except maybe there are different levels of premission (who can view your posts etc). Maybe I just haven't gotten to all of the bells and whistles of this blogger yet, but we'll see. I even got one of my own LJs, never posted there - just have it so I can see my friends' LJs.


this pic was taken by moi from a port in the lake Ontario

Just a little about myself. I'm from Toronto, Ontario's capital. A city of business (read busy-ness), night life and smog. The latter is clearly seen from this picture - the entire horizon is orange... not from the sun alone, but from nitrogen dioxide emissions. Although sometimes it does look like the city is showering in the rays of the setting sun.

this is basically my desk with a large white sheet of paper in the middle of it

As you have probably guessed, I dabble at photography. Since I inherited my artistic/musical/vocal abilities from my father, who never painted/played instruments/sung, I'm stuck with a camera.
As time goes by, perhaps I will post some more of my pictures here. Meanwhile, adiós amigos.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rabeca Iury said...

gostei muito do teu ...esse é bem interessante!! ..xxx

12:41 PM  
Blogger Rabeca Iury said...

so nice 2!! :)

5:44 PM  
Blogger dre said...

I knew I should've buckled down on Portuguese in high school... ah well!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home